Performance Enhancement for College Athletes
If you already purchased this webinar, you can access the archive.
Otherwise, you can register for access to the archive.
Keep your confirmation email(s) as CEU documentation for AASP webinars and virtual conferences.
Session length is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Ken Ravizza, PhD, CMPC, California State University - Fullerton
Nicki Moore, PhD, University of Oklahoma
This webinar will feature two experienced professionals who have worked extensively with collegiate athletes and highlight their individual approaches to performance enhancement from both mental skills and clinical psychology perspectives. Dr. Ravizza and Dr. Moore will share their views on important issues facing US collegiate athletes and provide specific techniques that they employ to help athletes perform at their highest level. They will also address ways to work within the intercollegiate athletics system to deliver services with greater effectiveness.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Performing under pressure & dealing with mistakes
- Confidence, focus and perseverance
- Distractions – what you can control and what you can’t
- How to "gain entry" with collegiate teams
- What type of access should you expected once you get involved?
- How your program is delivered and evaluated
- Clinical issues – anxiety, depression, transition from high school to college
Continuing Education Credit
K2: Sport Psychology
1.25 CE Credits
Students – $25.00
Members – $35.00
Non-members – $50.00