AASP members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- An annual subscription to the Journal of Applied Sport Psychology (JASP). Published four (4) times a year, all members receive both a print version as well as electronic access via the AASP website.
- An annual subscription to the Journal of Sport Psychology in Action (JSPA). This publication is e-circulated three times per year.
- Access to Case Studies in Sport and Exercise Psychology (CSSEP), an online, peer-reviewed journal and searchable library focused on providing practitioners, students, and instructors with case studies showing different approaches (strategies) and methods (tactics) relevant to sport and exercise psychology consulting, covering a wide variety of issues and topics that arise in the profession from around the world.
- Registration discounts for AASP's professional webinars and virtual conferences, offered on a quarterly basis and providing valuable education on a wide range of topics. These are also available to members for on-demand viewing.
- Discounted registration (a $125 - $175 savings) to attend AASP's 34th Annual Conference, to be held October 23 - 26, 2018 in Portland, OR.
- Opportunity to submit grant proposals for funding of your projects. AASP, in conjunction with our Foundation, invites members to submit "seed grant" proposals (normally from $250 to $5,000) and currently commits $40,000 per year to supporting high-quality, high impact work.
- Subscription to the AASP Newsletter, a bi-monthly publication featuring insightful articles about a wide range of applied sport and exercise psychology topics, association news and information about upcoming AASP events and programs.
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance for current Certified Mental Performance Consultants ® or those members working toward becoming a CMPC ®.
- Opportunity to get involved and be "part of the conversation" - join one of AASP's 28 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) or serve on one of our committees.
- Access to a number of valuable resources in the Member Only area of our website, including a directory that lists member publications, research interests and social media pages.
View Membership Types