Find a Certified Mental Performance Consultant®
Search for a CMPC® in Your Area
Performing at the highest levels requires athletes and performers to overcome barriers to optimal performance. When the stakes are high, seeking help to reduce anxiety and build confidence helps but where do you start? Finding a Certified Mental Performance Consultant® (CMPC) who shares your commitment to excellence is the first step.
You may benefit from working with a CMPC if you find yourself saying…
- I don’t perform as well in games/competitions as I do in practices
- My performance in “big” games/competitions drops compared to regular games/competitions
- I have difficulty concentrating or frequently lose focus
- I have difficulty recovering from setbacks
- I’m coming back from an injury and don’t feel confident
- I wish my performances were more consistent
- I have a hard time dealing with my high-stress or high-risk occupation
CMPC certification recognizes the knowledge and skill consultants need to meet the expectations of athletes, coaches, and performers in other settings (e.g., performing artists, military personnel, business executives). CMPCs have completed specialized education, engaged in applied training, passed a rigorous exam, adhere to a code of ethics, and commit to ongoing professional development to remain current on best practices. CMPCs make a difference by helping athletes and performers reduce performance anxiety, improve concentration and communication, build confidence, and set goals.
Enter one or more fields to search by.