AASP members can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Job Opportunities – Learn about the latest jobs in the field when they are first available. AASP delivers new employment opportunities to members via our Job Flash email every 2 weeks.
- Compensation & Employment Trends – Members have exclusive access to AASP’s recent report on compensation for mental performance work. See how compensation differs by work setting, experience, and credentials.
- Subscription to 4 AASP Journals, featuring the latest research, applied practice techniques, and instructional cases.
Journal of Applied Sport Psychology (JASP)
Journal of Sport Psychology in Action (JSPA)
Case Studies in Sport and Exercise Psychology (CSSEP)
Journal for Advancing Sport in Research (JASPR)
- Access to the primary research publication of the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences (BASES), The Sport and Exercise Scientist. AASP members can view and download the full back catalog plus BASES' Expert Statements.
- Registration discounts for AASP's professional webinars and virtual conferences, offered on a quarterly basis and providing valuable education on a wide range of topics. These are also available to members for on-demand viewing.
- Discounted registration (up to 40% off) to attend AASP's 38th Annual Conference, to be held October 18-21, 2023, in Orlando, Florida. Join over 1,000 of your colleagues for valuable education and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to submit grant proposals for funding of your projects. AASP, in conjunction with our Foundation, invites members to submit "seed grant" proposals (normally from $250 to $5,000) and currently commits $60,000 per year to support high-quality, high-impact work.
- Subscription to the AASP Newsletter, a bi-monthly publication featuring insightful articles about a wide range of applied sport and performance psychology topics, association news, and information about upcoming AASP events and programs.
- Access to Professional Liability Insurance for currently active Certified Mental Performance Consultants® (CMPCs).
- Opportunity to get involved and be "part of the conversation" - join one of AASP's 28 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) or serve on one of our committees.
- Access to valuable resources in the Members Only area of our website, including a directory that lists member publications, research interests, and social media pages.
View Membership Types