Directory of Graduate Programs in Applied Sport Psychology
Edited by AASP members Kevin Burke, Michael Sachs and Rachel Tomlinson, the 12th Edition of the Directory of Graduate Programs in Applied Sport Psychology offers a wealth of information on nearly 100 masters and doctoral degree programs worldwide, including:
- Program descriptions detailing research and applied emphasis
- Degrees offered
- Student to faculty ratio
- Internship/externship/practica opportunities
- Online/distance learning
- Preparation for Certified Mental Performance Consultant® (CMPC) certification
- Career possibilities
The 12th Edition is available three different ways - as an online-only subscription, a traditional print directory, or both online and print together.
The Online Only version ($29.99) includes access to our searchable online database of nearly 100 masters and doctoral degree programs in applied sport psychology. Allows for easy and powerful searches by:
- State/Province or Country
- Department Affiliation (Kinesiology, Psychology, Counseling, Education/Professional Studies)
- Degree Type (Masters, Doctoral or Both)
- Research and/or Applied Descriptions
- Pct. of Students who receive Funding/Assistantship
- Online or Distance Learning Instruction
- Does the Program Prepare Students to be a Certified Mental Performance Consultant (CMPC)?
Online-only purchase also provides the introductory and appendix portions of the printed book, including sections on internships, graduate training and career opportunities, ethics, certification, and helpful reading and reference lists. Online access is valid through publication of the 13th Edition of the Graduate Program Directory, estimated to be in early 2022.
The Print Only* version ($44.99 plus $7.50 U.S. or $25 international shipping/handling) provides a wealth of information in the traditional publication format.
The Online & Print* version ($54.99 plus $7.50 U.S. or $25 international shipping/handling) includes access to both the online and print versions of the Directory described above.