Webinars / Virtual Conference Committee
The purpose of this committee is to devise topical content delivered via webinar or virtual conference in order to provide consistent educational opportunities for members and the community at large and CEU opportunities for Certified Mental Performance Consultants® (CMPCs). Content may include, but is not limited to:
- ongoing training around professional ethics, diversity, and mentorship/supervision;
- hot topics in the field of sport and performance psychology;
- new or innovative approaches to working with clients in various performance domains;
- case study presentations for ongoing practitioner development, and;
- conversations or panels highlighting relevant discussions in the field.
Webinars/Virtual Conference Committee Co-Chairs: Joanna Foss & Abby Keenan