Performing Arts SIG
The Performing Arts Special Interest Group is dedicated to advancing performance psychology services offered within various performing arts domains. Through creative collaboration, this SIG aims to:
1. Increase awareness of the benefits of performance psychology services within the performing arts.
2. Provide resources for consultants to help build and/or expand competencies in consulting with performing artists and organizations.
3. Provide performance psychology based resources for performing artists and organizations to support peak performance and mental health.
4. Explore and address key psychological issues within the performing arts.
5. Provide support to consultants working within other ‘non-traditional’ performance domains.
If you are interested in joining the Performance Arts Special Interest Group (SIG) or learning more about the group, contact SIG Coordinator Mitchell DeSimone.