Students represent about 40% of the overall membership for the Association for Applied Sport Psychology (AASP). In alignment with our mission statement, we provide support to current student members by:
- Providing space and programming at the conference for student integration
- Better informing undergraduate students about graduate programs and career opportunities
- Improving communication and providing professional development opportunities
AASP Student Membership Opportunities & Benefits
Learn more about becoming a member of AASP.
- AASP seeks to provide students with a mentor database of enthusiastic professional members and graduate members who have diverse research interests, applied experiences, university affiliations, and are accessible in different geographic locations.
- There is a registry of 500+ approved mentors who are competent and willing to serve as mentors. They are committed to providing the best support and being a resource for student research or their applied practice journey.
Visit the AASP Registry of Approved Mentors to find a mentor that will best match your needs and interests. The Registry also acts as a combined listing of Certified Mental Performance Consultants® (CMPCs) and non-certified mentors who are approved by the Certification Council to provide mentorship to candidates working on fulfilling the mentored experience requirement. Learn more about becoming certified.