CMPC Review Prep Webinar I - Assessment of Individuals, Teams/Groups & Organizations
Thursday, November 29, 2018
Session length is 60 minutes.
Christopher Wagstaff, PhD, University of Portsmouth
Alessandro Quartiroli, PhD, CMPC, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
This webinar will review the following:
- Available tests and measures and their appropriate selection and uses
- Interviewing techniques (e.g., motivational interviewing, micro skills, effective questioning)
- Verbal and non-verbal performance indicators (e.g., body language, emotional displays, communication patterns, response to adversity)
- Elements of a performance report written by a coach, personnel director, etc. about an athlete
- Other sources of assessment data (e.g., observation, reports, existing data bases such as season statistics, etc.)
No CE credit is offered for this webinar.
Students – $25.00
Members – $35.00
Non-members – $50.00
If you already purchased this webinar, you can access the archive.
Otherwise, you can purchase access to the archive.
Keep your confirmation email(s) as CEU documentation for AASP webinars and virtual conferences.
Return to AASP Webinars